Choosing the best artist for you could be tricky sometimes, especially when you have no idea what you are going to get and you have no idea how to what is the best tattoo artist all about and also when it’s your very first time! Is it about the hygiene? The artwork? The experience? Well, here we will guide you how to choose the best tattoo artist for your first tattoo.
One of the main reason people regretted their tattoo is simply because they are in a rush and choosing the wrong and perhaps the “cheap” tattoo shop/tattoo artist. It’s totally fine to choose the cheap one but are you planning to regret your tattoo as soon as it’s all done? Do you want your first tattoo to be an ugly-looking and a faded tattoo? Well i don’t think so.
These are what is THE BEST TATTOO ARTIST all about:
1. They are the best simply because they are professional and have years of experience about tattooing and tattoo world. For the example our artist Jimmy Toge that has +15 years of experience in tattooing and tattoo world. There are thousand of clients that already got tattooed by him. Check his artwork.
2. The best tattoo artist will provide you a safe and clean environments. Yes of course, they will manage to prevent all the infection that might happen to their client and they know exactly how to do it. You don’t want to go to the “cheap” and unclean tattoo shop just because you want something that is cheap, right?
3. You get what you pay for is and old saying that is never truer when it comes to the tattoo world. The best tattoo artist has skill, not just a skill to learn how to tattoo from the internet that’s what i’m talking about.
4. Check their artwork and you will find out what this best is also all about, the best tattooist must have a lot of artwork that could be seen through their social media or maybe even books that full of his/her artwork.
5. Best artist has a good manner. Simply you don’t want your artist to smoking while he’s/she’s tattooing you, right? They might look “scary” because they are covered with tattoos but you never know how soft is deep inside.
6. They are gently, nicely, and smoothly while they are tattooing, i believe no tattoo artist wants to feel pressure or rushing while they’re tattoo. To get the best result you must be patience. That’s just all it takes.
I hope those above helping you to understand what is the best all about, take your time to decide the design you want and the second is to choose the best artist that you trust, don’t be shy to ask question through their email or maybe their instagram because every details matter.